NABARD Recruitment 2022: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released a notification at nabard.org for recruitment to the Post of Development Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Oct-2022
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Development Assistant/ Development Assistant (Hindi) at the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on the NABARD website www.nabard.org between 15 September 2022 and 10 October 2022. NABARD is an all-India Apex Organization, wholly owned by the Government of India, and is an equal opportunity employer.
NABARD Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Post Details||Development Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.13150-34990/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NABARD Official Website||nabard.org|
Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post. NABARD would admit candidates on the basis of the information furnished in the ON-LINE application along with applicable requisite fee and shall verify their eligibility before joining.
NABARD Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Development Assistant (Hindi)||4|
NABARD Recruitment required eligibility details
NABARD Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NABARD official notification candidate should have completed a Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Development Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD and Ex-Servicemen candidates) in aggregate or possess equivalent qualification from a recognised University / Institution incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section-3 of UGC Act, 1956.|
|Development Assistant (Hindi)||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in English/Hindi medium with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS candidates) in the aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS candidates) in the aggregate|
As per the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years, as of 01-Sep-2022.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 05 Years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 03 Years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD): 10 Years
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXS: Rs. 50/-
- For Others: Rs. 450/-
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added to preparing the final merit list for selection. Only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added for preparing the final merit list.
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment (Development Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NABARD’s official website nabard.org, which Starts from 15-09-2022 to 10-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for NABARD Development Assistant Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NABARD’s official website nabard.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including the Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NABARD online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Oct-2022
- Phase-I (Preliminary) – Online Examination: 06-Nov-2022
NABARD Notification Important Links
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: nabard.org