BEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released a notification at bel-india.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Engineer in Gujarat, Delhi, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 06-Oct-2022
BEL Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Post Details||Deputy Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Gujarat, Delhi, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Maharashtra|
|BEL Official Website||bel-india.in|
BEL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BEL official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech in Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Communication, Telecommunication Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years , as on 01-09-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 708/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ ESM Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for BEL Recruitment (Deputy Engineer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at BEL official website bel-india.in, Starts from 14-09-2022 to 06-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for BEL Deputy Engineer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through BEL official website bel-india.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bharat Electronics Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BEL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-Oct-2022